Digital Evidence Management with Vault
Aiding in the collection, storage, management, and playback of multimedia evidence files
Courts across the country have recognized the importance of digital capabilities in providing justice in today’s climate. As video, audio, and other digital formats become commonplace among evidence files, it’s crucial to adopt solutions that make it possible to fully utilize these exhibits. Vault is a Digital Evidence Management platform tailored to the needs of Justice System personnel who regularly handle evidence. From nearly any device, digital files can be uploaded, normalized, stored, and played back in a single location.
Vault can handle many of the most popular file types including MP3, MP4, MOV, WAV, Docx, JPEG, PNG, PDF, and more. All files are easily searchable once uploaded to the platform, allowing you to remain organized even during the most complex cases. All files are converted as necessary to a normalized format that is streamable or viewable directly within the Vault platform. This prevents dropped frames caused during downloads and exports of video files, guarantees secure sharing and, eliminates the need for multiple playback devices in court.
Notable features include:
- Automatic audit trails to improve transparency and protect chain of custody
- Simple integrations with existing business applications for seamless implementation
- Government-level encryption and other security measures to guarantee all sensitive data is viewed only by authorized users
- In-platform notation to jot down private notes on individual exhibits
- 24/7 access from anywhere to allow all users to maximize their use of the platform in and out of the office
Did You Know?
Did you know that over 500 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute? That’s 720,000 hours per day of uploaded video content from just one app alone!
Online Dispute Resolution with RDO
Providing an alternative to traditional court proceedings for civil cases and misdemeanors
Across the US, people are looking for more affordable and accessible ways to get justice. One of the most common methods is mediation, now available online. Online Dispute Resolution allows parties involved in civil cases or misdemeanors to reach a monetary settlement out of the courtroom. ImageSoft is honored to be the North American representative for Resolve Disputes Online (RDO), an Online Dispute Resolution platform specializing in mediation and arbitration. With RDO, users can save countless hours and thousands of dollars reaching a settlement.
RDO is popularly used for emotionally-charged cases, or those involving a power imbalance. For example, landlord/tenant disputes, employee/employer cases, divorce proceedings, etc. Online mediation makes these cases less stressful for those involved by allowing both parties to be present in real-time via video without forcing them to be in the same room as one another. This aids in conducting civil conversations while maintaining the peace and keeping everyone feeling safe. Because everything is done online, legal fees are drastically reduced and all that’s needed is a computer. For those who otherwise cannot afford legal representation in court, RDO gives them the chance to negotiate on an even playing field with the opposing party.
Some of the most valuable features include:
- In-platform negotiation and payment for secure transactions
- User-friendly software that requires only a computer and internet connection
- Video conferencing capabilities for real-time meetings and discussions
- Virtual mediators and arbitrators to act as an unbiased third party
- Flexible accessibility to fit into busy schedules and reduce settlement time by up to several months
Did You Know?
While traditional court trials can take up to a year or more from start to finish, many mediation cases are closed within a six-month time frame.
Workflows and Automation wtih OnBase by Hyland
Helping organizations create and refine workflows to maximize productivity
ImageSoft is a Platinum Reseller of OnBase by Hyland Software, an Enterprise Content Management solution with a focus on workflow and process creation as well as task automation. OnBase is at work in Courts across the US, helping staff to maximize their time and remove tedious tasks from their to-do lists.
OnBase is a highly configurable system that can be successfully implemented in Courts of any size. The platform is robust and comprehensive, offering a wide selection of modules that can be added–on based on your specific needs. OnBase can be integrated with nearly all of the most popular business applications to add to your existing system rather than replace it.
A few OnBase features include:
- Low-code configuration for simple implementation and integration
- Scalability to grow and adapt with your Court or organization
- Unmatched, Diamond-level support from the ImageSoft OnBase team
- Frequent updates inspired by challenges and requests from real customers
- Robotic Process Automation for automating tasks and entire processes
Ready to Get Started?
Contact the ImageSoft team with any questions, comments, or concerns. We offer live demos of all of our products and would be happy to discuss solutions for your specific organization over a brief phone call. We look forward to hearing from you!