ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Representative to work directly with our Customer Care team. A Technical Support Engineer acts as the first point of contact for issues reported by the customer. They are responsible for troubleshooting and resolving support issues with customers and third parties in a timely and professional manner with a deep commitment to excellent customer satisfaction. This position is an afternoon/evening shift (12pm-9pm).
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Technical Support Representative WILL DO
- Answers the Helpdesk phone line to assist users with electronic filing software support requests.
- Effectively communicates with the customers and third parties daily to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Tracks all activity related to each issue and documents progress daily.
- Follows proper escalation procedure to engage secondary support when necessary.
- Works toward continually gaining extensive knowledge of supported products.
- Occasional training of end-users on filing process.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Technical Support Representative WILL HAVE
- Good oral and written communication abilities
- Interpret support requests and quickly identify the resolution
- Strong Windows background and experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to operate in a close team environment
- Strong typing skills: 60+ wpm
- Experience working remotely in a technical role
- High school diploma/some college coursework
- 2+ years of real helpdesk experience
- Experience in the legal field is a plus
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.
If you need an accommodation to access our careers page and complete an application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 248-948-8100.