To best serve our customers with inventive solutions to their process challenges, we’re seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our team.
The Technical Support Engineer is a dynamic and energetic individual that plays an important role by being the first point of contact for issues reported by our customers on our software products, in a timely and professional manner with a deep commitment to excellent customer satisfaction.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Technical Support Engineer WILL DO
- Answers the Technical Support Line to receive new support requests.
- Monitors the Technical Support Mailbox periodically throughout the day.
- Logs all new support requests in tracking system.
- Communicates effectively with customers and 3rd parties daily to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Tracks all activity related to each issue and documents progress daily.
- Follows established escalation procedure to engage secondary support when necessary.
- Works towards continually gaining extensive knowledge of supported products.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Technical Support Engineer WILL HAVE
- Ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operation requirements
- Excellent people skills to interact and engage with customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to type accurately at least of 50 words per minute.
- Ability to work in a close team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Skills and Technical Abilities
- Experience and extensive knowledge of computer related troubleshooting.
- Experience and background using a Windows environment.
- Exposure to Active Directory Exchange Server, and Networking Operating Systems
- Exposure to SQL Server
- Exposure to Microsoft IIS Web Server Software
- Associates Degree in Computer related studies or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ years of helpdesk experience supporting technical clients.
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.