At ImageSoft, we create document and process management solutions to automate, streamline and improve workplace processes. Our Technology and automated workflow solutions have increased productivity, reduced operating costs and saved time and money for our customers in government, the courts, healthcare, insurance, education and manufacturing.
ImageSoft is currently recruiting for an energetic TECHNICAL INTERN with experience in development tools, exposure to a variety of programming languages and a passion to learn and develop business software. If you want valuable experience that will help you choose a career path while still enrolled in school, consider an Internship at ImageSoft. As a paid member of our team, you will learn while having fun and gain valuable real-world experience. As a part of our Technical team, your knowledge will be tested and developed on several internal and customer projects. This is a long term, year-round, internship opportunity. We’re looking for students that are open to working part-time while in school, with the option to work more hours when not taking classes.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Technical Intern WILL DO
With guidance, you will:
- Program and implement new functionality for various software applications (including design, coding, code reviews, unit testing, and configuration)
- Provide technical support to internal and external clients currently utilizing software applications, including assisting with system set up and local application customization.
- Provide support utilizing technical development software applications such as C#, ASP and .NET
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Technical Intern WILL HAVE
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Above average college level programming and math skills are required
- Possesses a can-do attitude illustrated by the ability, willingness, and passion to exceed client expectations
- Excellent team player
- Oral and written English communication skills necessary to express ideas and concepts clearly and persuasively to individuals and groups
- Microsoft Word, Access and Excel skills are required
- The following technical skills are preferred: VB, ASP.Net, C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server experience
- Currently pursuing a baccalaureate degree in a technical field (computer science, MIS, or other) from an accredited U.S. college or university, or equivalent foreign institution
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.
If you need an accommodation to access our careers page and complete an application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or by calling 248-948-8100.