ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer with experience in OnBase, ECM, Hyland Software, and/or Kofax.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT SYSTEMS ENGINEER WILL DO
- Develops and maintains .NET code to be used in Windows Applications, Web Services, Websites, and other forms of C# scripts.
- Writes code to integrate with the OnBase API.
- Develops OnBase solutions dealing in areas of document capture, document storage, workflow, and other OnBase areas.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with program.
- Analyzes and determines functional specification for customer requests and confers with systems users to clarify objectives and determines the feasibility of the requested services.
- Consults with clients to analyze and understand functions to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT SYSTEMS ENGINEER WILL HAVE
- .NET programming experience is preferred.
- Experience with N-tier web based applications using C# and ASP.NET
- Experience in the OnBase suite of products or capture and workflow solutions (FileNet, Documentum, OpenText, Content Management, Kofax, AnyDoc, etc.) is a strong plus
- Experience with Imaging, document management, content management and OCR technology is a strong plus.
- Microsoft certified in: Technology Specialist (MCTS), Professional Developer (MCIPD), IT Professional (MCIPT), Imaging Architect (CDIA+), or ECM Practitioner (ECMp) a plus.
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+), Certified OnBase Installer or Workflow Architect are a plus.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in a Technical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and expertise.
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.