ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect to work in our Professional Services department. Did you love logic puzzles as a kid? Does it come naturally to you to listen to a problem and ask questions to figure out the root cause? Would you rather get your hands on new software than read an end user guide? Can you listen to many different opinions with an open mind and lead a conversation to get to the best solution? Do you constantly look for ways to do things more efficiently, even in everyday life? Do you like to be challenged? If yes, you may be a fit for the Solution Architect role. ImageSoft is seeking a Solution Architect to join an established cross-functional implementation team. This person will lead 2 – 4 projects of various size by guiding discovery, documenting the solution, and supporting the team in implementation. They will work intimately with the project team delivering solutions with an iterative methodology while always keeping in mind the customer’s unique definition of success. They must ensure the solution is delivered as committed.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT WILL DO
- Consult with clients to understand the pain points of their process, gather requirements, and document their proposed solution
- Analyze business requirements to design a solution that identifies functions to be automated, includes desired features, and details inputs and outputs for moderately complex projects
- Architect system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs
- Provide guidance to project team members on developing, testing, installing, and updating both customizable software and custom built applications
- Develop, write and maintain design documents that include the detailed descriptions of user needs, process analysis, and program functionality
- Track and document changes to functional and business specifications
- Work to resolve user acceptance issues that are identified during customer testing
- Write documentation or review documentation written by others that describes installation and operating procedures
- Work with both technical and non-technical staff to develop a training plan and training materials, and train end users, technical support staff, and internal staff to use programs
- Maintain accountability for the technical components of the solution and work with the Project Manager to ensure overall project success
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT WILL HAVE
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience working with and implementing complex computer systems
- Experience with OnBase or other Enterprise Content Management / Workflow platforms a plus
- Significant experience working in Government or Courts a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum of 4+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.
If you need an accommodation to access our careers page and complete an application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 248-948-8100.