ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a Software Integration Engineer. The Software Integration Engineer will plan, coordinate, and supervise activities related to the integration of third-party applications with TrueFiling Integration Framework. This individual will be responsible for testing the interoperability of components built by third-party entities and internal teams along with owning the testing platform used to support automated testing activities by customers. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem-solving skills, knowledge of integration best practices, and knowledge of testing best practices are critical to successful performance in this role.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Software Integration Engineer WILL DO
- Knowledge owner of ImageSoft’s proprietary integrations tools (Integration Layer, Integration Framework, Test Harness) and integration applications (ImageSoft’s OnBase to aiSB Integration, et al).
- Own, Update and Maintain ImageSoft’s proprietary Integration tools
- Execute on projects where applicable
- Perform updates and enhancements to the tools as needed to improve efficacy and/or accommodate system changes
- Own, Update and Maintain Mentis Integration Framework
- Define system and data validation specifications
- Act in a consultative fashion as a liaison to Third Party Vendors, answer questions, validate testing, resolve issues
- Understand databases and be able to make intelligent design decisions
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Perform testing and troubleshooting of CMS or DMS Integration issues during Build, UAT and Post Go-Live phases of impacted projects
- Coordinate availability and track task progression across various teams and stakeholders
- Maintain and update integration documentation, including enrichment of current content
- Scope new integration work upon request
- Ensure integration compliance and certification of Third-Party Systems/Vendors
- Create new integrations to various Third-Party Systems as project needs arise
- Ensure the integration platform continues to meet business requirements and goals
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Some travel maybe required.
- Working outside standard office hours may be required
WHAT AN IMAGESOFTSoftware Integration Engineer WILL HAVE
- SQL Server 2012 or Newer & Azure SQL Database desired
- Ability to act in a consultative fashion, including supporting Customer interactions
- Strong Communication Skills
- Familiarity with Azure platform desired
- .NET Development a plus
- Court/Justice experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four‐year college or university in Computer Science or related field; Plus:
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.