ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a Software Developer who will be responsible for working in a team-based, Agile environment. On this team, you will be developing and supporting both the front and back-end of predominantly cloud-based .NET applications hosted on the Azure platform. You will also work with Documentation and QA specialists within the team to ensure a solid, polished product is released to our customers.
What an ImageSoft Software Developer Will Do
- Participate in architecting software solutions and mentor other developers throughout the process.
- Apply ImageSoft Coding Standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Manage time estimation of deliverables accurately through the duration of the Sprint, escalating any issues as needed to ensure Sprint tasks completed as planned.
- Keep up to date with new technologies through independent research to include presenting results to peers.
- Fully participate in Agile team retrospectives to provide recommendations for improving software and processes.
- Participate in code reviews and promote best practices and standards.
What an ImageSoft Software Developer Will Have
- 5+ years of experience in software development with a strong understanding of design patterns and database architecture.
- Background in programming and debugging multitenant, cloud-based C# applications.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience creating and maintaining RESTful API’s.
- Angular experience with an in-depth understanding of ngRx, RxJS, etc.
- Experience working in Agile environments such as Scrum.
- Team based attitude towards growth and achievement.
- Experience architecting and using NoSql databases, such as Azure Cosmos DB or Mongo DB
- Experience building specifically for Azure using PaaS: App Services, Functions, etc.
- Experience with DevOps principles, CI/CD pipelines, automation, etc.
- Experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework, Dapper, NHibernate, etc.
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.
If you need an accommodation to access our careers page and complete an application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 248-948-8100.