Do you love making connections? Want to make a difference and be a key contributor to our company’s success? ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a Sales Lead Generation Specialist to join as an integral part of our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads for our Account Executives.
You’ll be creating marketing email campaigns using our campaign automation platform and nurture leads from your campaigns, tradeshows, interactive web chats and LinkedIn. If you’re a self-starter with a high degree of integrity, we want to talk to you!
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Sales Lead Generation Specialist WILL DO
- Develop new business via the telephone, interactive web chat and mass communication such as, email and social media.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within the prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales Operations and Marketing Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are included.
- Create targeted email campaigns in our campaign automation tool to market our products, tradeshow attendance or events.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Work on other Marketing related projects as requested.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Sales Lead Generation Specialist WILL HAVE
- 2+ years of proven experience in Lead Generation. Preferably in the computer software industry.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working in Government or Courts, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university. Plus:
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.
If you need an accommodation to access our careers page and complete an application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or by calling 248-948-8100.