As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for working in a team-based, Agile environment to develop and implement tests that approximate real-world scenarios and ensure our products are delivered with quality. You will also assist in the writing and implementing of automated and manual regression tests to run against our products. We are looking for detail-oriented, self-starters with a passion for quality and a drive to help us deliver meaningful software.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Quality Assurance Engineer WILL DO
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops, modifies, supports, executes and automates software test plans and test scripts for both front-end user interfaces and back-end APIs.
- Incorporates automation tests into the deployment pipeline.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems and participate and provide input in code/design walkthrough/reviews.
- Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensures quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Quality Assurance Engineer WILL HAVE
- Qualifications Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Mathematics, Computer Science or related field; Plus:
- On average 2-5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in developing both front-end and back-end automation tests using tools like Selenium, Postman, SOAPUI, etc.
- Experience in performing test scripts, test plans and test cases a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative abilities to think outside of norms.
- Abstract thinking abilities to locate software issues.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail or is detailed oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks.
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.
If you need an accommodation to access our careers page and complete an application, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or by calling 248-948-8100.