Are you analytical with a creative side? Do you enjoy designing, organizing and implementing marketing processes? We are looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team. The Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for the cross functional coordination of marketing initiatives and the system administration of ImageSoft marketing applications and tools.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Marketing Operations Specialist WILL DO
- Manage team calendar and associated tasks in project management tool
- Create effective and efficient plans to complete marketing projects that include appropriate timetables, resource allocation, budget limitations, etc.
- Plan, direct and coordinate cross functional marketing initiatives to ensure that they the goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Identify and resolve issues or conflicts in a timely fashion, escalating when necessary.
- Provide direction to various team members on joint activities and projects as needed.
- Keep team members and management updated regularly on marketing project statuses as needed.
- Actively participates in marketing strategy brainstorming sessions.
- Assist with special company events as needed.
Marketing Applications Administrator:
- Ensures Marketing technology stack and data are in alignment to optimize marketing initiatives as required.
- Provide training to Marketing on any application updates used by team
- Manage CRM activities including report generation, lead input, database/lead management, campaign list development and management.
- Acts as department’s CRM Super User to include, training, advising and mentoring Sales (Account Executives) and Marketing staff on all aspects of CRM.
- Creates test plans for Marketing use of CRM.
- Acts as CRM Super User for Marketing Plug-in tool including building lead scoring plans, creating and managing mass marketing email sends and executing campaign automation plans
- Coordinates distribution of email campaigns to customers and prospects including graphic design and layout
- Assist with backend management and updating of various company websites and website plug-ins
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Marketing Operations Specialist WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline.
- 1-3 years of relevant Marketing Department operations experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Familiar with Asana
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.
If you need an accommodation to access our careers page and complete an application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 248-948-8100.