ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a Content Writer, someone who is passionate about creating compelling and interesting written content. Do you have a journalist eye yet a marketer’s sense of what will appeal to a targeted audience? If so, keep reading! The Content Writer will support the marketing team with creating compelling and interesting written content across our marketing channels that will position our company as thought leaders and experts in the industry.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Content WRiter WILL DO
- Collaborating with marketing team on our creative process
- Craft interesting press releases
- Pen, post and manage fascinating social media posts
- Author intelligent blog posts that provoke thoughts and makes readers thirsty for our solutions
- Interview customers and compose winning case studies
- Pick the brains of subject matter experts
- Weave web content that draws in readers and inspires clicks
- Research and learn the industries we support
- Style writing for best SEO within our branding language and voice
- Assist with other marketing duties such as providing support at ImageSoft events and assisting with tradeshow logistics
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Content Writer WILL HAVE
- Must be a great speller. Obey grammar rules.
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a way that is approachable.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (active listening) skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to quality and to assessing and accommodating user needs
- Desired character traits: trustworthy, honest, customer focused, driven to excellence and dependable
- BA/BS in English, Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism or Advertising/Marketing with copywriting focus or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ years content writing experience (Portfolio to demonstrate)
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Adobe products
- Experience and knowledge of the WordPress platform
- Experience with OnBase or other ECM products
- Government systems knowledge and/or experience
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.