We are looking for a new Director of Sales and Marketing to join our team. The right candidate will be creative, strategic, and be able to deliver results by managing our great team and promoting a positive culture. The Director of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for delivering software and services sales, expanding our footprint with new logo customers across North America. The right person will have experience selling enterprise software to commercial and public sector organizations and managing high-performing team members.
ImageSoft is on a mission to enhance lives through innovative technology. ImageSoft serves as a “People First” organization where our team members are part of our extended family. We care about you, which is why we encourage healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, open-door communication, wellness activities, fun-loving humor and plenty of personal and professional growth opportunities. We are a mature company that is continuing to grow in product and services sales. We look forward to meeting the right candidate to join our team.
What an ImageSoft Director of Sales and Marketing Will Do
- Deliver team sales results to achieve forecasted sales in accordance with company vision and goals.
- Direct and manage all vertical markets and the products sold into those markets to include creating and implementing a strategic plan in accordance with company vision and goals.
- Direct and manage company image and marketing initiatives in accordance with company vision and goals.
- Manage existing customer base and drive customer satisfaction to include fostering and maintaining strong relationships.
- Drive new logo customer sales to expand company footprint.
- Assists in managing ImageSoft partner relationships.
- Communicates team successes and issues to company leadership team.
- Identifies and keeps abreast of industry technologies and trends and communicates to company leadership as needed.
- Represents Sales and Marketing as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
What an ImageSoft Director of Sales and Marketing Will Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or sufficient direct experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales leadership experience; or minimum of 5-7 years related or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Enterprise B2B technology, experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software a plus.
- Knowledge of Public Sector markets preferred.
- 30-50% travel required.
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.