ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a Cloud Services OnBase Administrator to join our team. As a Cloud Services OnBase Administrator you will be responsible for the oversight, maintenance, expansion and overall health of ImageSoft’s Hosted OnBase systems to ensure they are running at optimal performance. This will include assisting with implementation and design of solutions to continued support, maintenance and enhancement of the systems. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for service.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Cloud Services OnBase Administrator WILL DO
System Enhancement (60%):
- Develop, write and maintain Functional Specifications and Design documents that include the detailed descriptions of user needs, process analysis, program functionality, and the steps required to develop, modify, and implement automated systems and workflow processes.
- Accountable for the successful implementation of new solutions including gathering business requirements, and designing, configuring and testing the solutions to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholder’s.
- Understand the OnBase product at a technical level to create solution designs that meet the needs of the users
- Provide guidance to other team members on developing, testing, installing and modifying programs.
- Consult with stakeholders to prototype, refine, test, and debug solutions to attain stakeholder approval on items identified during user acceptance testing.
- Develop a testing and/or training plan and materials, perform end user training, and provide technical guidance to internal staff
System Administration (40%):
- Perform all routine maintenance of the solution to include monitoring, resolving issues and making adjustments to optimize system performance.
- Install and configure necessary software.
- Perform troubleshooting, issue identification and resolution.
- Monitor the health, backup and performance of the OnBase database and other subsystems.
- Ensure backup/restore processes are maintained, tested and functional.
- Regularly audit system security and make changes as necessary to protect OnBase data from unauthorized access.
- Establish and maintain upgrade schedule and perform upgrade tasks to take advantage of latest technology.
- Maintain a current configuration and operating procedures document describing the solution as changes occur.
- Coordinate with other staff when dependent software changes are made that may affect the solution.
- Provide expert guidance on the integration and implementation of ImageSoft’s Hosted OnBase systems with other 3rd party systems used internally and externally.
- Other duties and or projects as assigned.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Cloud Services OnBase Administrator WILL HAVE
- Minimum of 2 + years of OnBase Implementation experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four‐year College or university. Computer Science or related technical field; Plus:
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.