ImageSoft, the leading reseller and systems integrator for Hyland’s OnBase ECM Software, is currently recruiting for an Account Executive who will be responsible for all sales activities required to identify, qualify, develop, and close revenue which is comprised of both new logo customer acquisition and the expansion of existing customer solutions. The right candidate will be a hungry, creative, and strategic hunter ready to deliver results.
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Account Executive WILL DO
- Generate both new logo and expansion revenue using industry experience and subject matter expertise in identifying, creating, qualifying, developing, and closing Enterprise Content Management solutions (ECM).
- Develop highly respected relationships among senior management and executives in client organizations and being able to act as trusted business advisor.
- Develop written proposals and articulate company value proposition to prospective and client organizations that connect client’s business goals with the proposed ECM solution.
- Effectively manage customer opportunities and sales activities in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system – status tracking, forecasting, and reporting.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue target
WHAT AN IMAGESOFT Account Executive WILL HAVE
- ECM experience is a big plus.
- Significant software sales experience required.
- Market experience in Government/Courts is a big plus.
- 50% travel required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University
- Minimum of 3-5 years of directly related experience.
ImageSoft extends employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national original, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability unrelated to the employee’s ability to perform his/her job and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
ImageSoft participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
ImageSoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with ImageSoft in any location:
JOIN THE TEAM
Ready to join the ImageSoft team? We’re ready to hear from you!
PERKS AT WORK
Cheerful, lively employees are the backbone of our company. We do our best to make sure you’re taken care of.
If you need an accommodation to access our careers page and complete an application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 248-948-8100.