Welcome to February!
We can’t help but feel January flew by this year. We got a lot of planning done and are looking forward to continuing to improve our products and services throughout the year. We have big plans for our products, especially because they were so popular in 2022. Seeing as February is the month of love (Valentine’s Day is almost here!), we thought this would be the perfect time to let you in on a few of the features we love most about our products that we’re sure you will too. Maybe 2023 is the year you find the perfect match for your organization!
- Vault – By far, the most beloved feature is in-platform streaming. With built-in normalization capabilities, Vault can transform many of the most common file types into a viewable or streamable file that can be played from any device.
- TrueSign – The Document Template Creation and Library are huge hits amongst our customers. With a simple click and drag you can generate fields onto digital documents. Save frequently used documents as templates for quick use the next time you need one filled out.
- TrueFiling – TrueFiling Review has us so excited! We are thrilled to have the Court-centric half of the TrueFiling System officially launched. With TrueFiling Review, Court personnel can process filed documents, generate fee reports, and organize cases.
- SafeEncounter – When it comes to solutions in the field, 24/7 access is crucial. SafeEncounter is a popular option for police because the database can be viewed at the dispatch desk, from patrol vehicle computers, or even on mobile devices. Officers get real-time information before they decide how to handle crisis situations.
- Resolve Disputes Online (RDO) – If you want things to get done, communication is key. RDO is hugely popular for online negotiation as it facilitates discussion in real-time or when convenient. Back-and-forth is done within the platform to easily keep track of all communications.
Want to learn more about why customers love our products? Visit https://imagesoftinc.com/.
LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST
IMAGESOFT NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
FEATURED PRODUCT: TrueSign
TrueSign is an Advanced Electronic Signature Platform designed to streamline the signature collection process for businesses in a variety of industries. TrueSign is a cost-effective alternative to other signature tools, and it offers top-tier security, countless valuable features, and unmatched flexibility. A few of the most popular features include:
- Document Template Library for creating and storing templated versions of forms you send out often
- Email, text, or QR code-to-sign for internal and external users
- Signing on any mobile device or computer, and password/encryption protection for all communications
SAVE THE DATE
5/31-6/1 Velocity (ImageSoft’s Annual Customer Event) – Novi, MI
Pandemic Tech Helped Modernize Court System
The Coronavirus pandemic forced a much faster adoption of technology in the Justice system than originally planned. However, it has seen tremendous success and continues to help communities even as Courts reopen. Digital options for Court have reduced no-shows and helped to even the playing field. Fees are often much smaller, and settlements/verdicts can be reached in a fraction of the time of traditional hearings.
Exploring the Future of GovTech and Its Global Impact
Government agencies are finding that legacy systems are not cutting it with today’s environment. As such, they are turning to digital solutions that can help overcome both long-held and emerging problems within the industry. The future looks bright for GovTech, especially as people grow more passionate about using technology to properly secure sensitive data.
7 Ways AI Will Impact the Insurance Industry in 2023
Artificial intelligence is finding its place in the Insurance industry! Its popularity is expected to grow over 2023 to offer benefits in numerous areas of the field. There are so many uses for AI within Insurance that it’s hard to consolidate them into a single article. The 7 areas discussed here are just a few of many that will bring about positive change to the industry.
ImageSoft guides courts through the various challenges of becoming a paperless court. Our industry-leading solutions offer a component model methodology to automated workflows, improved speed and efficiency, reduced costs and proper compliance.
ImageSoft is ready to help your court system reap the benefits from digital transformation.
KEEP IN TOUCH
We regularly update our social media pages to highlight our products, discuss company
events, and offer general insight into various industries. Follow along to stay up-to-date on
what ImageSoft is up to! Our team is always happy to answer emails, schedule meetings, or
assist you with any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out at any time.