In the words of the late great film mogul, Samuel Goldwin, “The more I work, the luckier I get.” March is typically a month filled with wishes of good luck, lucky charms, and the “luck of the Irish.” What many people fail to recognize is that we are often in control of our “luck” far more than we think we are. Do lucky and unlucky things happen to no fault of our own? Of course! But, as business professionals, we cannot sit around relying on luck to help us become successful. In most cases, if you want success, you need to work for it. It takes time, patience, practice, and dedication to learn the ropes and master job roles. Hard work is the best way to advance professionally because it shows that you care about your job and want to do it well.
It’s important to remember that while working hard will bring your success, working too hard is not always the best. Luckily, technology has made it possible for products and solutions to handle some of the most tedious tasks for you so that you aren’t overworking. These digital options allow you to work hard without feeling burnt out. No amount of good luck will magically make your job easier, but hardworking technology can. ImageSoft has worked to develop solutions that will make your business or organization more successful than luck alone ever could. For the Government, digital solutions are bringing organizations to new heights.
- Electronic/Digital Signatures: ImageSoft’s own TrueSign has been a hit with Government agencies. You’d be lucky to have a solution like this in place because it is guaranteed to make remote signing easier than ever. TrueSign works hard to offer internal and external signing options using email, text, and QR codes. Official Government documents can be signed on nearly any device in just seconds. Traditionally, you’d have to hop in a car and drive through town (probably getting hit with bad luck and catching every red light on the way) to collect a wet signature. With TrueSign, you can work hard on more pressing tasks and collect digital, authenticated signatures in real-time without breaking your daily stride.
- Robotic Process Automation: Over the past several years, America has begun using automation very frequently. Essentially, automation takes over manual tasks to get them done more efficiently, accurately, and with less work from the human team. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is hard at work in all levels of the Government. For just about any business or organization, there are processes that are necessary, but tedious to take care of. Particularly in any department that works with paperwork or administrative duties, processes can eat up your team’s entire day. RPA can be easily implemented with existing systems to take over the more monotonous tasks for you. For example, rather than sorting through hundreds of emails each day manually, RPA can scan them all and sort by topic, priority, sender, etc. You can easily find emails in folders or files and tackle the most important ones first. Your employees can spend an hour or two on email communication, rather than their entire day. RPA is also useful for sending out receipts, general “thank you” emails, mass communications, alerts, etc. By switching to automation, you free up your staff to work on more pressing matters. As we all know, the Government has much more important things to do that push papers and sort through emails!
- Content Management: We’re lucky to have so many technology options that can help our Government better serve the people. Content Management, or Enterprise Content Management, is one of the biggest players at work in Government agencies right now. Content Management is a technology suite used to capture, manage, access, integrate, measure, and store information digitally. Content Management systems like OnBase by Hyland Software allow all departments within an organization to work together seamlessly. Communication is improved, transparency is increased, and documents are more accessible than ever. There’s far less paper pushing, and you can get rid of your wall of filing cabinets in exchange for a digital library. One feature Government agencies use frequently is the reporting and analytics. The system offers visibility into content and processes in real-time with interactive dashboards and audit trails. Enterprise Content Management systems provide data that can be critical in making the best decision. OnBase is highly configurable and works with systems you already have in place! Your staff can reap the benefits without having to learn a whole new software from the ground up.
See? Working hard doesn’t have to be hard. Thanks to solutions like these, Government workers can make the most out of each and every day. By putting your best foot forward, you set yourself up for success. Having good luck is great, but having control of your destiny is much more reliable. We firmly believe that good things come to those who earn it. There are countless solutions available for the Government to assist in reaching their goals. Check out https://imagesoftinc.com/government/ to learn more.
We hope you enjoy your St. Patrick’s Day, and we wish you luck in all of your endeavors.
Government’s Greatest Achievements
While change can be intimidating, it is often the first step towards something great. Over the past 50 years, the US Government has implemented out-of-the-box ideas that have helped the country move forward and make changes. We wouldn’t be the nation we are if it weren’t for the dedication of leaders who knew that good things come to those who work.
The ImageSoft Department Store: Serving State and Local Government Departments
If separating a store by department is convenient and time-saving, it makes logical sense to divide other businesses and organizations into departments as well. The US Government has countless departments at the federal, state, and local levels. These departments (like the sections of Target) make it easy for the Government to worry about specific issues at a time. If towels got stacked next to the canned corn, customers would have a very hard time getting through their list of things to purchase. Likewise, if a single Government entity had to worry about both road laws and prison maintenance, both tasks would likely take a long time and neither would be done well. Departmentalizing the Government allows experts in each specific area to tackle problems that are in their wheelhouse. Of course, each Government department has special requirements and needs, so it’s important that they have digital solutions catered to them. ImageSoft works with a variety of departments at the state and local level. We make the job even more convenient so that you can focus on stocking your shelves and serving clients.
Digital Transformation is Journey: Begin with the End in Mind
Glenn Gibson, Director of Global Technology Evangelist at Hyland Software takes us on a journey of digital transformation with his witty analogies and Scottish accent. With over 16 years of IT experience, Glenn shares how the journey through digital transformation should begin with the end in mind, including:
- Tips to start your transformation journey
- The importance of a complete process view to make quick decisions
- Key questions to fuel discussions in your organization
- Strategies to make the most of transformative changes
- Considerations when making radical or incremental improvements
- How to ensure survival in 2021 and into the future
How Federal Agencies can Overcome Hurdles to Digital Transformation
It’s clear by now that the US Government needs to adopt digital solutions to keep up with the times. The transition is usually simpler than anticipated, but there are hurdles that can put a damper on your plans. Check out this article for tips and tricks about overcoming challenges to get the Government into the digital world!
What Can We Do For You?
ImageSoft has been bringing affordable, adaptable enterprise content management systems to state and local governments for quite some time. Our industry-leading solutions for government offer automated workflows, improved speed and efficiency, reduced costs and proper compliance.
ImageSoft is ready to help your organization reap the benefits from integrated enterprise content management.