As 2022 comes to a close, we can’t help but look back on the past year to appreciate everything that has happened for ImageSoft and our employees. A lot goes on behind the scenes our customers rarely get to see is valuable to us and deserves recognition. As we reflect on the fantastic year we’ve had, we want to share some of the brightest highlights across the company. This is our chance to shout from the rooftops everything we’ve achieved in 2022 and most importantly, express our pride and gratitude towards all those involved. If you want to see what we’ve been up to, this is the blog post for you!
It’s far easier to break down our achievements into categories rather than a long list with no rhyme or reason.
To start, we want to mention some of the highlights we’ve had surrounding the people of ImageSoft.
- John Kenyon joined the team as the new Director of Sales and Marketing. He has proven to be an irreplaceable asset to the team and his leadership has paved the way for the Sales team’s success in 2022.
- We hired 31 new employees, expanding our various teams to better support our growing customer and product base. These new employees work across the US with some from our home base in Michigan and others from coast to coast.
- We have grown the ImageSoft family immensely with countless weddings and new babies in various departments! There’s nothing we love more than celebrating monumental life events, and we’re so grateful for the opportunity to have showers and get-togethers in-person after a few years of virtual hangouts.
- The ImageSoft team had 22 service milestones in 2022! Two employees reached their 15th anniversary, six reached their 10-year, and 14 hit the 5-year mark! We take pride in our employee retention, and it’s always a pleasure to have staff hit these milestones.
- As part of our people-first value, we handed out 24 promotions, seven job changes, and eight department changes. It’s important to us to reward excellent work and dedication to the team, so we always look for internal promotions when roles open. To keep employees happy and excited about what they do, we encourage job or department changes until each person feels they have found the “right seat” for them.
As we briefly mentioned in the opening, we could not be more excited to be back to in-person events. 2022 was a wildly busy year for us. But really, we wouldn’t want it any other way. Team members from across the company attended tradeshows, events, customer meetings, and offsites throughout the year. Even our executives got involved, frequently making appearances at these events to proudly represent ImageSoft and reconnect with customers after a long hiatus.
- The ImageSoft team went to 24 tradeshows and events in 2022! These events took place across the country and helped us bring industry-specific products to captive audiences. A huge ‘thank you’ is in order for all those who manned booths, chatted with attendees, led demos, and showed off ImageSoft. An extra special shoutout to Amber Innis, our tireless Events Coordinator and tradeshow queen!
- We attended our very first i3 Verticals All Company Conference (ACC). i3V is our parent company with whom we’ve been working closely for the past two years. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to meet teams from sister companies in-person at a multi-day event and showcase TrueSign to fellow i3 Sales reps. Our attending staff members had a blast, and we look forward to ACC 2023!
- The ImageSoft Team attended and ran a booth at Hyland Software’s CommunityLIVE conference in Nashville. This was our first year having a booth in CommunityCentral, and we were blown away by the positive reception of TrueSign. The conference was engaging, fun, and beneficial and we are grateful for the opportunities that have come from it.
- While at CommunityLIVE, we finally hosted an in-person The Night Out (TNO) for all ImageSoft customers. We took everyone to 6th and Peabody for some Ole Smokey Moonshine, Yee Haw Brewery Beer, White Duck Tacos, and a night of fun and games. Thank you to 6th and Peabody for a fantastic time, and for Kiriworks, an i3V sister company and fellow VAR, for collaborating with us on the event!
- ImageSoft is making its mark across the US thanks to new deals and countless expansions. We had the opportunity to bring our products into new states, counties, and districts all year long. We also saw massive expansion amongst some of our long-term customers that will help more professionals become familiar with our brand. Notably, we had great success in AL, IL, MO, IA, WA, AK, NH, FL, and many more.
- One of the rollouts we are most excited about is MiFILE for the state of Michigan. TrueFiling is being adopted as the state-wide court filing system, in Michigan. A rollout with new courts was put into production in November, and we are working closely for additional go-lives in 2023!
- ImageSoft made a commitment to being a fully remote organization. However, we also know the value of in-person collaboration. We moved out of our 22,000 sqft facility in Southfield, MI back in 2020. Throughout the year, designing and construction took place behind the scenes. As of December, we are thrilled to announce our ImageSoft Clubhouse is open for business and has already been the site for meetings, showers, and company events! We once again have an ImageSoft space to work from or visit that represents our culture and company. While designed as an office, the Clubhouse is also a spot to hang out with the team, unwind, and have fun.
As always, there are many things to be thankful for – too many to count, really. However, that’s not going to stop us from trying! Here are a few of the things we’re proud of from 2022.
- We launched two brand new products – Vault for Digital Evidence Management and SafeEncounter for Community Safety.
- We expanded on the TrueFiling System to introduce TrueFiling Review helping Clerks process electronically filed documents in a cloud-based interface.
- New customers have joined the ImageSoft family for our Cloud Services, and existing customers have migrated to the Cloud, utilizing updated infrastructure and technology, increasing security, and decreasing hardware costs for their organizations.
- Our partnership with OnBase and Hyland Software continues to grow and improve. We have maintained our Platinum Partner and Diamond Support Partner status for another year!
- We continue to find ways to connect with you in multiple ways – blogs, podcasts, and more. We are excited to announce we have even more podcasts planned for 2023. Thank you to everyone who has participated in our blog episodes – we truly couldn’t do it without you.
As you can see, 2022 was jam-packed with all kinds of projects and achievements. Looking at this list, we can’t help but feel proud of the direction we are headed. To everyone who has worked to make these things happen, thank you.
Every single team member, regardless of role or level, goes above and beyond month after month. This work never goes unnoticed; 2022 was a record-breaking year for ImageSoft and we don’t see our momentum slowing down anytime soon. We can’t wait to see what 2023 brings. Enjoy the holiday break and we will see you in the New Year!